Know The Rules
PACK IT IN – PACK IT OUT! Do Not Litter.
- Check Out time is before 12:00 noon, Check In time is after 2:00 pm
- Garbage cans are for Food Waste ONLY
- Quiet Time is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am (All music and generators must be off)
- Be respectful of others. Keep noise and generators to a minimum at ALL times.
- All Unpaid Guests (visitors) must vacate before 10:30 pm
- Maximum Speed is 10 km/hr
- Helmets must be worn when operating or as a passenger of a bicycle or motorbike
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted within your designated campsite only and prohibited in all day use and common areas this includes the water front
- Max campfire size is 19” x 19”
- Do Not damage or cut our trees. This is includes placing nails in trees and cutting or burning deadfall. Firewood with paint or nails is Not Permitted.
- Attend your campfire at all times. If you are not sitting beside your campfire, it must be cool to the touch. This includes when you go for a walk, go to bed and when you vacate your campsite.
** Persons found leaving Unattended Fires will be banned from our campgrounds
- Do not move fire rings or picnic tables
- Keep our campground natural. Please Do Not paint on rocks, trees or picnic tables
- Pets must be on leash, quiet and under control at all times. Owners must pick up after their pets.
- Do not discharge fireworks, firearms, bows, crossbows, bb guns, air-soft guns, pellet guns, sling slots or set traps
- Do NOT hold campsites for other people. Erecting a tent or leaving a trailer unattended overnight is not permitted.
- If you remove your camping unit, the site is considered vacated and any remaining camping days will be void.
- All vehicles on site require a Camping Permit (Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable)
- No Overnight Parking without a current, paid permit this includes all Parking Lots.
Violation of any of the above rules may result in a charge and/or order to vacate under the authority of the Forest and Range Practices Act.