This site allows On-line Reservations. Reservations will not be taken further than 30 days in advance.This is a CASH ONLY site. We do not accept Credit or Debit Card on site. This site has on-site supervision. All visitors are required to exit the site by 10:30 pm as gates are locked at 11:00 pm and will remain closed until 7:00 am. Check In Time: 2:00 pm Check Out Time: 12:00 noon Site is open: May 1 – October 31 (subject to change depending on weather and host availability) Fees: $15 per night, per vehicle
Effective October 3, 2015 – Minimum 2 night charge for any reservation on a Friday or Saturday night.
Come out and enjoy this freshly restored site. Enjoy the large beautiful lake that is 10 km in length and is located in the Chehalis Valley, west of Harrison Lake. A boat launch is available for those interested in fishing, or exploring the coves and bays along the shoreline. Enjoy the numerous back roads and trails in the area which makes this site popular with hiking, ATVs, 4×4, dirt biking or sightseeing.
The campsites are available on a first-come, first-served basis, however, up to 50% are available for reservations. Reservations will not be taken further than 30 days in advance. Please contact www.westharrisonreservations.com for more information. This is a CASH ONLY site and has on-site supervision.
All visitors are required to exit the site by 10:30 PM as gates are locked at 11:00 PM and will remain closed until 7:00 AM. The camping season commences May 1st.
Turn north off Lougheed Highway (Hwy #7) at the community of Harrison Mills onto the Chehalis Forest Service Road (FSR). Travel past Elbow Lake and continue till you cross the Statlu Creek bridge at which point turn right at the junction and continue following the Chehalis FSR in a northerly direction. Keep left at the next major FSR junction. Skwellepil Creek Recreation Site is located about half way up the west side of Chehalis Lake. The total distance from Hwy #7 turn off is approximately 30 kms.
First and foremost, we want you to enjoy a safe and relaxing experience at our Rec Site.
Being that everybody recreates differently, we need to respect our neighbor and their right to enjoyment.
We have developed some basic rules to ensure that our guests receive a great experience while on the Rec Site.
- No loud music permitted any time.
- No fire arms, fireworks or projectiles of any kind permitted.
- Alcohol is permitted only in moderation at your campsite, when done responsibly. Alcohol is only permitted with-in your paid site.
- Please avoid bringing glass bottles on the beach.
- If you do choose to drink alcohol while camping, please do so responsibly and in the comfort of your campsite, and do not burn cans in the fire pit.
- We are a pet friendly site, but we do require you to keep your pets on a leash and to clean up after them. Owners are responsible for their pet’s behavior.
- Use the designated fire rings at the campsites. Please do not create additional fire rings if there is already one available. Fires are permitted to be 19″ x 19″ x 19″. Do not move fire rings.
- Remove all trash from fire ring prior to departing.
- Occasionally fire bans restrictions are put in place by the Province during exceptionally dry seasons.
- Stay in designated camping areas. Do not park any vehicle outside the designated parking area. Please do not park on the roadway or on sites other than your own.
- Quiet time is from 11:00pm-7:00am, noise levels should be controlled at all times to avoid disturbing fellow campers.
- Campground Speed Limit is 10MPH, however all licensed motor vehicles are expected to Idle In/Idle Out.
- No operation of any ORV within the park after 11:00pm.
- Helmets must be worn when riding a bicycle and for safety reasons please do not ride bicycles after dark. If you must, then you are required to use reflectors and lights.
- All Visitors must leave the Rec Site by 10:30pm, as the gate will be locked at 11:00 pm.
- Firewood is available for sale from the Camp Host. Cutting of firewood on the Rec Site is not permitted.
- Please feel free to burn Fire Wood Only in the fire ring. Scrap wood with nails are not permitted.
- Please Do Not cut Fire Wood from local areas. Laws prohibit the cutting of fire wood on Crown Land without a permit.
- Please Do Not change sites. The site which you have paid for is not transferable to another site.
- Please accompany all children while swimming, there is not a lifeguard on duty.
- Please do not walk through other campsites, use the roadways.