Effective October 3, 2015
Minimum 2 night charge for any reservation on a Friday or Saturday night.
Site Description: Enjoy this GROUP site for your family or group gatherings. This semi-private site is located at the northeast side of Weaver Lake and boasts a dock, 10 tenting pad sites and a communal fire ring. In addition, it features a beautiful log shelter complete with wood stove, food preparation station and three beautiful log tables.
The lake is stocked with trout and small boats are welcome, however, a maximum power restriction is set at 7.5 Kw or 10 hp motors.
Enjoy easy access to the popular Denham trail that is located adjacent to the site. This nature hike loops around the lake and is approximately 6 km long and takes about 3 hours to complete. It is well worth the hike as you explore the many boardwalks, bridges and the beauty of nature along its path.
The fee structure is: weekdays are $200.00/night with weekends and holidays are $250.00 per night. This site is available through reservations only. For more information and site availability visit www.westharrisonreservations.com. This site has a locked gate at the FSR, however public use will occur along the Denham trail, there is no on-site supervision.
PLEASE NOTE: Access to this site is 4 wheel drive recommended, due to the steep nature and rough condition of the Forest Service Road.
Site is open from May 1 to Oct 31. This site will remain closed during the off-season.
Come and enjoy a weekend or week of canoeing, kayaking, fishing, boating, hiking or explore all of the many attributes of this beautiful area has to offer.
We also offer firewood for those nightly campfires. Firewood may be purchased from the Site Host at the Weaver Lake main campground.
Wherever your destination takes you, you’re certain to find your stay at Weaver Lake (Group Site) Recreation Site relaxing and enjoyable. We welcome travelers, vacationers, RV’s, tenters, bikers, seasonal campers, large groups, caravans and rallies, motorized recreation or those just passing through to further destinations.
Reservations can be made online anytime during the calendar year for which the reservations are made for.
We are a pet & tent friendly campground ! 🙂
- PLEASE NOTE: Access to this site is limited to 4 wheel drive due to the steep nature and rough condition of the Forest Service Road.
- Driving Directions: From Vancouver, take Highway 7 to Harrison Mills, turn left on the Morris Valley Road. Drive along to where the gravel starts, then at approximately 2 km turn left onto the Weaver Lake Forest Service Road (FSR) and follow approximately 2 km where you will see a yellow gate to the left and a sign for Weaver Lake to the left and Weaver Lake Group to the right. Go right and travel another 2 km along the Weaver Lake FSR. you will see a yellow gate to the left with a sign to Weaver Lake Group Site, go through the gate and travel another 1 km to get to Weaver Lake Group Site. The Weaver Lake FSR is rough and exhibits a steep grade therefore a 4×4 is required.
First and foremost, we want you to enjoy a safe and relaxing experience at our Rec Site.
Being that everybody recreates differently, we need to respect our neighbor and their right to enjoyment.
We have developed some basic rules to ensure that our guests receive a great experience while on the Rec Site.
- No loud music permitted any time.
- No fire arms, fireworks or projectiles of any kind permitted.
- Alcohol is permitted only in moderation at your campsite, when done responsibly. Alcohol is only permitted with-in your paid site.
- Please avoid bringing glass bottles on the beach.
- If you do choose to drink alcohol while camping, please do so responsibly and in the comfort of your campsite, and do not burn cans in the fire pit.
- We are a pet friendly site, but we do require you to keep your pets on a leash and to clean up after them. Owners are responsible for their pet’s behavior.
- Use the designated fire rings at the campsites. Please do not create additional fire rings if there is already one available. Fires are permitted to be 19″ x 19″ x 19″. Do not move fire rings.
- Remove all trash from fire ring prior to departing.
- Occasionally fire bans restrictions are put in place by the Province during exceptionally dry seasons.
- Stay in designated camping areas. Do not park any vehicle outside the designated parking area. Please do not park on the roadway or on sites other than your own.
- Quiet time is from 11:00pm-7:00am, noise levels should be controlled at all times to avoid disturbing fellow campers.
- Campground Speed Limit is 10MPH, however all licensed motor vehicles are expected to Idle In/Idle Out.
- No operation of any ORV within the park after 11:00pm.
- Helmets must be worn when riding a bicycle and for safety reasons please do not ride bicycles after dark. If you must, then you are required to use reflectors and lights.
- All Visitors must leave the Rec Site by 10:30pm, as the gate will be locked at 11:00 pm.
- Firewood is available for sale from the Camp Host. Cutting of firewood on the Rec Site is not permitted.
- Please feel free to burn Fire Wood Only in the fire ring. Scrap wood with nails are not permitted.
- Please Do Not cut Fire Wood from local areas. Laws prohibit the cutting of fire wood on Crown Land without a permit.
- Please Do Not change sites. The site which you have paid for is not transferable to another site.
- Please accompany all children while swimming, there is not a lifeguard on duty.
- Please do not walk through other campsites, use the roadways.