Effective January 1, 2018 – ALL Campground Fees have changed. Visit our Fees and Discounts webpage for updated fees
Effective October 3, 2015 – Minimum 2 night charge for any reservation on a Friday or Saturday night.
Enjoy private use of this group site for your family or group gatherings.
A favorite small group campsite situated next to Wolf Lake. Enjoy fishing off the wharf. There are 3 designated sites with picnic tables, fire rings and an outhouse.
This Recreation site requires reservations and includes the first 3 vehicle. All additional vehicles are required to pay $18 per night, per vehicle, CASH ONLY upon arrival. This site has no on-site host. Fees will be collected accordingly. All visitors are required to exit the site by 10:30 pm
From Vancouver, take Highway 7 to Harrison Mills. Turn left on Morris Valley Road and drive 11 km. Travel 0.5 km on the Harrison West FSR and turn right at the gate entrance to Wolf Lake Recreation Site.
First and foremost, we want you to enjoy a safe and relaxing experience at our Rec Site.
Being that everybody recreates differently, we need to respect our neighbor and their right to enjoyment.
We have developed some basic rules to ensure that our guests receive a great experience while on the Rec Site.
- No loud music permitted any time.
- No fire arms, fireworks or projectiles of any kind permitted.
- Alcohol is permitted only in moderation at your campsite, when done responsibly. Alcohol is only permitted with-in your paid site.
- Please avoid bringing glass bottles on the beach.
- If you do choose to drink alcohol while camping, please do so responsibly and in the comfort of your campsite, and do not burn cans in the fire pit.
- We are a pet friendly site, but we do require you to keep your pets on a leash and to clean up after them. Owners are responsible for their pet’s behavior.
- Use the designated fire rings at the campsites. Please do not create additional fire rings if there is already one available. Fires are permitted to be 19″ x 19″ x 19″. Do not move fire rings.
- Remove all trash from fire ring prior to departing.
- Occasionally fire bans restrictions are put in place by the Province during exceptionally dry seasons.
- Stay in designated camping areas. Do not park any vehicle outside the designated parking area. Please do not park on the roadway or on sites other than your own.
- Quiet time is from 11:00pm-7:00am, noise levels should be controlled at all times to avoid disturbing fellow campers.
- Campground Speed Limit is 10MPH, however all licensed motor vehicles are expected to Idle In/Idle Out.
- No operation of any ORV within the park after 11:00pm.
- Helmets must be worn when riding a bicycle and for safety reasons please do not ride bicycles after dark. If you must, then you are required to use reflectors and lights.
- All Visitors must leave the Rec Site by 10:30pm, as the gate will be locked at 11:00 pm.
- Firewood is available for sale from the Camp Host. Cutting of firewood on the Rec Site is not permitted.
- Please feel free to burn Fire Wood Only in the fire ring. Scrap wood with nails are not permitted.
- Please Do Not cut Fire Wood from local areas. Laws prohibit the cutting of fire wood on Crown Land without a permit.
- Please Do Not change sites. The site which you have paid for is not transferable to another site.
- Please accompany all children while swimming, there is not a lifeguard on duty.
- Please do not walk through other campsites, use the roadways.