Effective January 1, 2018 – ALL Campground Fees have changed. Visit our Fees and Discounts webpage for updated fees
Effective October 3, 2015 – Minimum 2 night charge for any reservation on a Friday or Saturday night.
Chehalis River Recreation Site (Rec Site #:REC0065) is a 52 site campground. Chehalis River Rec Site is located along the banks of Chehalis River, in the Fraser Valley of BC. Fees are $18.00 per vehicle, per night. We are approximately 45 minutes from Mission, BC. The sites are nestled in an old growth forest with over 1.5 km’s of river front. This is a beautiful site situated amongst mature timber. It borders the Chehalis River, which offers excellent steelhead fishing opportunities. There are two smaller sites situated across the road that also border the river. The two smaller sites are used mainly as group sites and for day-use activities. Access is by paved road. We have Picnic tables and fire pits at every site and outhouses positioned around the property. We offer a beautiful walking trail through the forest that terminates at the river downstream from the campground. and day parking is free of charge. Come and enjoy a day of canoeing, kayaking, fishing, boating, hiking or spend a few days exploring all of the many attributes of this beautiful area. A limited number of sites are available for reservation at Chehalis River, however 60% of the sites are on a first-come, first-served basis. We also offer firewood for sale for those nightly campfires. Wherever your destination takes you, you’re certain to find your stay at Chehalis River Recreation Site relaxing and enjoyable. We welcome travelers, vacationers, RV’s, tenters, bikers, seasonal campers, large groups, caravans and rallies or those just passing through to further destinations. PLEASE NOTE: Reservations can only be made between 30 days in advance and up to 4 days prior to your stay.
When reservations have reached our allowable 60%, for any given day, no more reservations will be taken and the calendar will show all red. The other 40% of the sites will be First Come, First Served.
Campsite 16-17-18 (Triple Site)
Campsite 19-20 (Double Site)
Campsite 39-40-41 (Triple Site)
Map of Campground
Campground maps are not to scale and are only available to give campers a general layout of the campground and an approximate location of the campsites.
Please view the Campsite Description List to see the approximate size.
First and foremost, we want you to enjoy a safe and relaxing experience at our Rec Site.
Being that everybody recreates differently, we need to respect our neighbor and their right to enjoyment.
We have developed some basic rules to ensure that our guests receive a great experience while on the Rec Site.
- No loud music permitted any time.
- No fire arms, fireworks or projectiles of any kind permitted.
- Alcohol is permitted only in moderation at your campsite, when done responsibly. Alcohol is only permitted with-in your paid site.
- Please avoid bringing glass bottles on the beach.
- If you do choose to drink alcohol while camping, please do so responsibly and in the comfort of your campsite, and do not burn cans in the fire pit.
- We are a pet friendly site, but we do require you to keep your pets on a leash and to clean up after them. Owners are responsible for their pet’s behavior.
- Use the designated fire rings at the campsites. Please do not create additional fire rings if there is already one available. Fires are permitted to be 19″ x 19″ x 19″. Do not move fire rings.
- Remove all trash from fire ring prior to departing.
- Occasionally fire bans restrictions are put in place by the Province during exceptionally dry seasons.
- Stay in designated camping areas. Do not park any vehicle outside the designated parking area. Please do not park on the roadway or on sites other than your own.
- Quiet time is from 11:00pm-7:00am, noise levels should be controlled at all times to avoid disturbing fellow campers.
- Campground Speed Limit is 10MPH, however all licensed motor vehicles are expected to Idle In/Idle Out.
- No operation of any ORV within the park after 11:00pm.
- Helmets must be worn when riding a bicycle and for safety reasons please do not ride bicycles after dark. If you must, then you are required to use reflectors and lights.
- All Visitors must leave the Rec Site by 10:30pm, as the gate will be locked at 11:00 pm.
- Firewood is available for sale from the Camp Host. Cutting of firewood on the Rec Site is not permitted.
- Please feel free to burn Fire Wood Only in the fire ring. Scrap wood with nails are not permitted.
- Please Do Not cut Fire Wood from local areas. Laws prohibit the cutting of fire wood on Crown Land without a permit.
- Please Do Not change sites. The site which you have paid for is not transferable to another site.
- Please accompany all children while swimming, there is not a lifeguard on duty.
- Please do not walk through other campsites, use the roadways.