Effective October 3, 2015
Minimum 2 night charge for any reservation on a Friday or Saturday night.
WEAVER LAKE HAS SATELLITE WIFI AVAILABLE FOR $10/day
This site is a medium sized campsite on a stocked fishing lake. This site is popular with anglers and families. A boat launch is available along with a dock for use by boaters with small boats with a maximum of 7.5 kw or 10 hp motor restriction. Enjoy the nature hike around the lake on the Denham trail. This trail is approximately 6 km long and takes 3 hours to complete. It is well worth the hike as you explore the many boardwalks, bridges and the beauty of nature along its path. We have picnic tables and fire rings at every site and outhouses positioned around the property. Come and enjoy a day of canoeing, kayaking, fishing, boating, hiking or spend a few days exploring all of the many attributes of this beautiful area. We also offer firewood for sale for those nightly campfires. Wherever your destination takes you, you’re certain to find your stay at Weaver Lake Recreation Site relaxing and enjoyable. We are approx. 45 minutes from Mission, BC. Or 45 minutes from Harrison Hot Springs, BC.
PLEASE NOTE: Access to this site is 4 wheel drive recommended, due to the steep nature and rough condition of the Forest Service Road.
PLEASE NOTE: Reservations can only be made up to 4 days prior to your stay.
When reservations have reached our allowable 50%, on any given day, no more reservations will be taken and the calendar will show all red. The other 50% of the sites will be First Come, First Served.
Campsite 10-11 (Double Site)
Campsite 15-16-17 (Triple Site)
Campsite 29-30 (Double Site)
- PLEASE NOTE: Access to this site is limited to 4 wheel drive due to the steep nature and rough condition of the Forest Service Road.
- Driving Directions: From Vancouver, take Highway 7 to Harrison Mills, turn left on the Morris Valley Road. Drive along to where the gravel starts, then at approximately 2 km turn left onto the Weaver Lake Forest Service Road (FSR) and follow approximately 2 km where you will see a yellow gate to the left, go through the gate and travel another 1 km along the Weaver Lake South FSR to get to Weaver Lake. The Weaver Lake FSR is rough and exhibits a steep grade therefore a 4×4 is required.
First and foremost, we want you to enjoy a safe and relaxing experience at our Rec Site.
Being that everybody recreates differently, we need to respect our neighbor and their right to enjoyment.
We have developed some basic rules to ensure that our guests receive a great experience while on the Rec Site.
- No loud music permitted any time.
- No fire arms, fireworks or projectiles of any kind permitted.
- Alcohol is permitted only in moderation at your campsite, when done responsibly. Alcohol is only permitted with-in your paid site.
- Please avoid bringing glass bottles on the beach.
- If you do choose to drink alcohol while camping, please do so responsibly and in the comfort of your campsite, and do not burn cans in the fire pit.
- We are a pet friendly site, but we do require you to keep your pets on a leash and to clean up after them. Owners are responsible for their pet’s behavior.
- Use the designated fire rings at the campsites. Please do not create additional fire rings if there is already one available. Fires are permitted to be 19″ x 19″ x 19″. Do not move fire rings.
- Remove all trash from fire ring prior to departing.
- Occasionally fire bans restrictions are put in place by the Province during exceptionally dry seasons.
- Stay in designated camping areas. Do not park any vehicle outside the designated parking area. Please do not park on the roadway or on sites other than your own.
- Quiet time is from 11:00pm-7:00am, noise levels should be controlled at all times to avoid disturbing fellow campers.
- Campground Speed Limit is 10MPH, however all licensed motor vehicles are expected to Idle In/Idle Out.
- No operation of any ORV within the park after 11:00pm.
- Helmets must be worn when riding a bicycle and for safety reasons please do not ride bicycles after dark. If you must, then you are required to use reflectors and lights.
- All Visitors must leave the Rec Site by 10:30pm, as the gate will be locked at 11:00 pm.
- Firewood is available for sale from the Camp Host. Cutting of firewood on the Rec Site is not permitted.
- Please feel free to burn Fire Wood Only in the fire ring. Scrap wood with nails are not permitted.
- Please Do Not cut Fire Wood from local areas. Laws prohibit the cutting of fire wood on Crown Land without a permit.
- Please Do Not change sites. The site which you have paid for is not transferable to another site.
- Please accompany all children while swimming, there is not a lifeguard on duty.
- Please do not walk through other campsites, use the roadways.